Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hot Cocoa




Oh how much do your little ones love hot cocoa. My daughter loves to have a big mug of it. I love her excitement. It is such a treat to her. I do not know if it is because she gets to use one of mom's big mugs or if it is like she is soooo big like she is having a cup of coffee with me but it is sooo cute. Here is my little one, sorry for the crappy photos but it is cold and snowy out, not much good lighting.




Leave a comment about your favorite hot cocoa moment by 12am EST Jan 9th and one random person will get a Making Memories/MME and some other additional valentine themed goodies. Winner will be posted Saturday Jan 10th!!!!




Have a great day, Hailey

2 comments:

Kate said...

My favorite hot cocoa moments are from when I was a kid we'd be ice skating all day back at the pond and mom would bring thermoses full of the hot brew and a bag of marsh mellows. We'd build a bonfire and sit on logs and drink it. The whole neighborhood would be there. I wish I had some pictures of it.

My oldest DD and I make hot cocoa and watch horror movies. Our own twisted tradition for the winter time. LOL!

Linda said...

Adorable page! We don't have many hot cocoa-esque moments here in the South where I live. For example, it was 46 on Monday, then 69 on Tuesday, 74 yesterday and back up to 81 today!

I guess if I had to pick, I would say that my fave hot cocoa moments would be on a cold evening, after the kids have gone to bed, and enjoying a cup in front of the computer catching up with friends, etc. :)