Monday, February 2, 2009

pick me......




Hi.....remember me?

Here is a link to my photostream which has a limited number of pictures showing some of my craftyness. I do not like to post my work because I am working on a book....If you are interested in seeing more samples with UTEE, alcohol ink, distress ink, or just in general please email me.


Classes I have taught in the past year include the following: Mega Monograms (2x's), love cube, get grungy, my little guy mini book, altered bracelet, Fragment Mirror (5x's), Halloween mini book, holiday mini album, monthly scraplift class, and monthly page kit. I have also taught 8 classes for Rusty Pickle at CKC Ft. Lauderdale last year.

I am looking to add a monthly ranger themed class featuring different products and techniques and how to integrate them into a scrapbook layout.

Hailey

No comments: