Friday, February 27, 2009

super crafty weekend ahead


it's friday whoo hoo! I am excited because I have a super crafty weekend planned. Finishing some painting in my new condo and buying some new accessories. I found this sweet old window pane that I think I will need to go back and buy from our local re-use center. And I just finished a list of samples that I need to start for a booth at our local trade show megameet. Oh yeah, and my new favorite, glimmer mist, I am looking at it in a whole new light. I experimented a little or a lot earlier in the week and previewed some unfinished crafty business at my class last night and all of my students were loving it.....hopefully I will post a project or 2 on Monday. Until then a few more pics from our ski trip. One is of our gondola ride to 11,500 feet to the top of the mountain, the other is at the top!

have a craftylicious weekend, Hailey

No comments: