Tuesday, April 21, 2009

get your mini hangers here!


ok those of you lovin' those mini hangers we used in class this weekend I have reordered them and will have 36 of them in stock in about 2 weeks or sooner. If you would like to hold them/pre-order/reserve them email me and you can pay with paypal. I will put them in my etsy store. Please select Pick up or shipping. If you select pick up we can arrange a time to meet at Scrappy Chic.


PS - I am working National Scrapbook Day in the morning hopefully demo-ing the new alcohol ink pens....that are due in any day from Ranger!


Here is the link to my etsy store. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6497978 or click on the link in the side bar.


Hailey

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oooo I love that little hanger!!!

Jen Martakis said...

How awesome is that?!

Linda Beeson said...

What a cool look to those hangers and Alcohol Ink pens!!?? I am interested!

Murphy's Law said...

what an awesome photo and what a way to showcase it. double yum!