Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ready-set-scrap




Haha that's what I feel like today. Chris the owner of the best store Scrappy Chic, in Livonia was funny today. We were talking about what classes to offer at the local Scrapbook Convention in May - MegaMeet, and I said well when are they due? She emailed me that they we already due but if we get them something today or tomorrow they could consider it....WOW so a quick trip with all the guys at lunch today we ran into the store and picked up some supplies.

Then tonight I need to whip out two ridiculous fantastic eye catching mini-books.....

I am making one Father's Day/Manly book with G45 papers that mind you arrived just before we got to the store, and one with the cute new CosmoCricket....

So some speedy scrapping tonight...Have a great day, Hailey

No comments: