Thursday, March 12, 2009

and the winner is....


Random number 2 is the lucky winner which is Kate. please email me hailey@paper-and-glue.com your address for your paper&glue kit with vintage flair....This is the kit pictured. It has a 1913 vintage playing card, a 1940's vintage playing card, and 2 vintage paper seals along with some other fun stuff....

Also as I am super excited that 64 people looked yesterday...even though only 6 were brave enough to leave a comment....

So for a boobie prize....I should have waiting for me some great vintage finds....delivered by the UPS man when I get home today. So if the other 5 comment posters email me I will send out some very cool vintage beer carnival tickets and some vintage milk caps as a thank you for checking out my blog...
Check back later today as I am going to post a cool idea for a simple mini album.
Hailey

1 comment:

Suzzi said...

Can't wait to see the sample.

No one claims the booby prize, I'm up for it (fellow Michigander.)
Love the site.

Any hints on the book?