Friday, March 6, 2009

BG POTM March Class


hello students....

I am hoping that this will help your preparation for the March class.....Let me know what you think.

The title reads "It's just a Day" on the upper left, and then says "in my life" on the bottom of the circle. If you click on the picture it should open up larger in another window.
Also, the journaling appears to be typed on the circle paper about 4x4" in size, which I am not sure how they expect us to accomplish this in class : ) I will practice this weekend and if I come up with some thing we can try it in class.

The picture sizes used are

2 circle pictures 4.5" dia

the upper right to pictures are 1 4x4 and 1 4x6. The bottom left pictures are both 4x6.

If you have any questions or comments please post them and I will answer them the best I can.


The kits just arrived at the store and each student will get a 4x6 color photo of the layout to use during class which will help detail the layout.

Hailey










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Hailey.
This is a huge help. Would love to be able to read the journaling but this theme is a little easier to figure out. I love the page sketch too. This is an awesome design. See you soon.
Terri