Monday, March 16, 2009

a little chef and a little sass

I was downloading pictures from my camera and came across these shots.

My son whipped himself up some little snacks...Mini Ritz, turkey, and cheese. They look great don't they. Love the kids knives as we call them at our house from Ikea, he loves to be able to cut up his own stuff.

And little miss E looking a little mischievous and innocent all at the same time while sitting across me at my desk writing in her journal.

Have a great day, Hailey




5 comments:

*Paula* said...

you've got a little chef there :)

audrey neal said...

cute pics -- love how resourceful they can be on their own!

Stacey Michaud said...

So cute! Love real life, everyday photos!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, they are just adorable!

Suz said...

What sweet smiles!

I've never visited your blog before. I love those hangers you show in a post a few days ago. Where do you get them?