Thursday, June 4, 2009

classes and inspiration



Hello June. Holey crap. The month of May flew by. I have 2 awesome classes coming up at Scrappy Chic ( http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com ). This Sunday I have fun with Alcohol Ink where we will make several mini elements to add to your scrapbook and altered art projects using some off the wall stuff.....hehe. There is a sample in the store. Then on June 15th, back by popular demand, I am teaching my 3rd class of the Altered Canvas, this class is a hit every time. Then Thursday June 18th the BGPOTM Class.

Hope to see you there! Hailey

PS - A little Anthro inspiration.....seriously I could totally see this in front of the window in my scrap room to do a little creative thinking on. Love, love, love it!

3 comments:

Denise said...

YAAAAY! You made it to SIStv!! I'm off to add you as a fave ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hailey.
Scrappy Chic's calendar says the BGPOM class is June 25th but your blog says it is June 18th. Please clarify. Thanks.
Terri
PS. CKU was awesome and Provo will be the last one for at least a couple years maybe for good!

Denise said...

Yup, SM is closing. The liquidation sale starts tomorrow. No more crops after June and she's out of here (to Reno, NV) for a job with her sister July 27th. Sniff.

Funny, she didn't mention a certain A2 store in her recommendations on where to shop...LOL