Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Upcoming Classes and Kits # 2




OHHH no posts forever then 2 in one day...watch out I am on a crafting roll. Anyway I am teaching this super cute recipe book at http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com/ on Sunday July 12th. We will be doing a recipe swap and pot luck too. It will be a lot of fun. Sign up fast as we are almost full!

The book has chipboard covers, 5 chipboard dividers (labels include Appetizer, Salad, Main Dishes, Drinks, and Dessert. I will also email the recipe template with sample recipes when you purchase the kit. The kit will include all the paper needed to create the book as well as coordinating stickers and ribbon to embellish the book. The book also has 20 page protectors for the recipes. Color instructions for each page can be emailed or sent with the kit.

Those of you interested in a kit. I am putting together instructions and ordering supplies. I will be doing a pre-order of kits only.

Please purchase from my etsy store if you are interested. The kits will ship out by July 10th at the latest. (this is when I will be kitting my class kits) http://www.haileymann.etsy.com

Thanks, Hailey

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

Love this pp line! Adorable mini