Tuesday, June 30, 2009

seriously 30 people....





ok so I went into the store last night ( http://www.scrappychiclivonia.com ) to teach my class (grungeboard quilt) and looked at the sign up sheet for my upcoming class and WHAT 19 people signed up 1 with a question about a kit, 5 kits for ladies in Grand Rapids (2.5 hour drive from the store) and 4 more that cannot come to the class but want a kit. I was soooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Well I must thank Cosmo Cricket for designing such super cute paper (a little suck up since I am trying out for the design team) but I guess the recipe book must be pretty cool too.....here are a few picks. I will be ordering more stuff for the kits as the order coming in today will not fulfill the new wave of kits so if you are interested check out the kit in my etsy shop!

PS - It will come with a PDF with about 40+ recipes from our swap so you can use them too.

Hailey

No comments: